GeTS is a forward thinking, young, dynamic inbound tour operator . With a well established base of over 30 years, it is headquartered in New Delhi. GeTS team which is over 100+ , is proud to also have an international team of foreign nationals from 12 different nationalities.
We offer a fun yet professional work environment with plenty of career development opportunities.
We regard our employees as our greatest asset and we offer a career within one of the most exciting sectors of the travel industry. With an independent and flexible working environment, we are committed to the support of our valued team, encouraging them to develop to their highest potential.
If you have the energy and drive to achieve, and are looking for a new challenge, then go through the following skills we are looking for.
Position: Airport Representative
- Gain appropriate knowledge on client's/guest's program before meeting them in the Airport or on surface
- Be present at all scheduled flight landings and train arrivals / departure
- Handle client's arrival with pick up request and subsequently arrange their transportation
- Give all hotel facilities information to the guests/clients while sitting in the car
- Assist clients & reminding them on the important things to be noted while on tour & during the departure
- Responsible for good service and maintain close relationship with all official sectors at the airport and most of all, maintain a spirit of team work among the hotels personnel
- Graduate / Post Graduate from a recognized university/ college
- Decent communication (oral and written) and inter-personal skills
- Well groomed, polite & creative problem solver
- Effective organizational & time management skills
Position: Senior Executive / Assistant Manager – Social Media
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company's brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns for Events, Conferences & Travel.
- Must have very good exposure in organic social media promotion, paid marketing on social media will be an advantage
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company's social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
Required Skill Set:
- Bachelors degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy
- Experience using various analytics software
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Flexible to work outside normal business hours and weekends, as necessary.
- High level of attention to detail
- Quick decision-making ability
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Position: Executive/ Sr Executive / AM - Inbound Tour Operations
- Understand clients requirement and book/negotiate rates with hotels, guide and transport
- Provide information on customs regulations, travel itineraries, fares, group discounts and billing to client
- Reconfirm booking with requisite vendors and make arrangements for payment of services
- Ensure timely correspondence for queries received from the vendors & clients via mail / call
- Liaise with in-house sales team to ensure that the tour is being operated smoothly
- Provided 24-hour on-call response/ services to clients and vendors
- Arrange for tour guides, translators, charters, and handling of special requests
- Enter details of confirmed/ closed file in Travel Mint (such as tour itinerary, costing, services vouchers and invoices)
- Put together entire tour related documents such as itinerary, costing, hotel vouchers, transport details etc in welcome kit and handover the same to Airport representative to be ultimately given to client
- Ensure consistent follow up with running clients for timely and effective resolution of client complaints/ concerns, if any
Required Skill Set:
- Graduate / Post Graduate from a recognized travel and tourism institute
- Knowledge of famous INDIAN destinations
- Excellent communication, convincing and selling skills
- Confident, Outspoken and good team player
For any enquiries regarding vacancies, Contact: