1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
GeTS Holidays respects your privacy. When you browse the site, we do not collect personal information about you. The only way we will get any kind of personal information is if you give it to us when we specifically ask for it. We ask you for personal information in a variety of circumstances:
2. Making a Purchase or BookingIn order to purchase travel and/or related services through our Website, you must provide us with certain Personal Information such as your name, credit card number and expiration date, credit card billing address, telephone landline number, mobile phone number e - mail address and the name or names of the person(s) traveling (if not you). We may also ask you for other Personal Information, such as your frequent flyer numbers. We require this information to process, fulfill and confirm your reservations and transactions and keep you informed of each transaction's status. If you are making a reservation for one or more travelers other than yourself, you must confirm and represent that each of these other travelers have agreed, in advance, that you may disclose their Personal Information to us.
3. Member RegistrationIf you choose to become a registered member of Website, you must provide your name, address, telephone landline number, mobile phone number, e-mail address, a unique login name, password, and password validation, and a password hint to help you remember your password. This information is collected on the registration form for several reasons including but not limited to:
About this policy
Some cookies are essential to make our Sites work properly and to allow you to make your travel booking or other purchases and enable us to fulfil your purchase requests.
Why and how do we use your personal data?
We only use your information where you've given us your consent, where its necessary to deliver the services you've requested, where it’s necessary to exercise or comply with legal rights or obligations, or for normal business purposes of the kind set out in this policy.
What personal data do we collect?
Everyone who uses our services will have bits and pieces of information about them collected, stored and processed. However, we don't collect more information than we need.
How do we keep your personal data secure?
Safeguarding your privacy is embedded in our culture and we use a combination of industry-standard methods to protect it.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies, and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Sites and Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including without limitation:
How long will you use my information for?
We only keep your data for as long as we need it, or are required to for legal reasons. We’ll then either delete it or anonymise it so it doesn’t identify you. We treat data differently depending on what it’s used for, but you can ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
GeTS Holidays adverts on third party websites: This type of advertising is intended to provide you with a selection of travel related products/services that you’ve viewed on our website, which are presented to you by our agency when you visit other selected websites or social media channels. The adverts may feature different GeTS Holidays products/services that might be considered relevant to your browsing history.
5. Use of Demographic and Profile DataWe use third-party application service providers to perform some tracking functions. These companies may use cookie-based information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to measure advertising effectiveness. We may also collect information about your visit to our website, based on your browsing (click stream) activities. This information may include the pages you browse and products and services viewed or booked for example. This helps us to better manage and develop our offers and to provide you with better products and services tailored to your individual interests and needs. We may use this information to measure the entry and exit points of visitors to the Site and respective numbers of visitors to various pages and sections of the Site and details of searches performed. We may also use this information to measure the usage of advertising banners, other click throughs from the Site. We may disclose information of this nature in aggregate form to third parties. Personal information on individual visitors will not be passed on to any third party.
6. Sharing of Personal DataUsers who have subscribed to our e-mail service or visitors purchasing products on the Site who have not opted out, will receive promotional mailings and e-mails from GeTS Holidays. Your personal details will not be passed to any other third parties except where necessary to process your booking or enquiry and in order to process and arrange for the products and services you request. When you submit your booking or request to us you agree that we may use and transfer your personal information in this manner.
7. Links to Other SitesGeTS Holidays, its contractors, agents, owners, and employees are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of other web sites to which this Site may link.
Gets Holidays may collect personal information when you register for a service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information.